Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 22nd September 2017, 01:50 PM
abasel Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
Question KVM Permission issues - file system share

I have a VM running in KMV using Virt-manager to manage it.

The system has a Filesystem share to a folder on the host. Settings are as follows:
Quote:
Type: mount
Driver is Default
Mode is Passthrough
Source is /MyTemp
Target path is share
fstab has the following line
Code:
share /mnt 9p trans=virtio,version=9p2000.L,rw  0 0
When the machine starts up I can browse the Filesystem share that is mounted to /mnt but I cannot open any files or same new ones. The system admin has access to the files but not the user that has logged on.

How do I fix this i.e. have the Filesytem share mounted so that this can be read and written to by any user?

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off